Bangor Student Society Change Ringers
- Twitter: twitter.com/LlandegaiBells
- Website: llandegaibellringers.org.uk
- Facebook: facebook.com/Bangorbellringers
- Contact: & phone: 01248491972 or 07557449589
Are you looking for something different to do this year why not come along to one of our practice nights and learn what bell ringing is like, it also a good way to make new friends. We welcome all people inc students and young people, adults and retired people it never to late to learn something new.
We can teach new ringers from the age of 10+ so if your interested or like more information then why not contact us.
Practices take place on a regular basis and people are advised to contact first before attending as we often change days. We are currently recruiting new or experienced ringers to join our band so if you’re interested then come and have a go!
|St Tegai, Llandegai, Bangor, (6 bells, 9-2-22)|
|Holy Trinity Church, Llandudno, (8 bells, 15-0-21) branch practice – 1st Monday of the month 19:30-21:00|
Holy Trinity Church, Llandudno
- Tower: Holy Trinity Church, Llandudno, (8 bells, 15-0-21)
- Ringing Times: Sunday 10:00, Practice: Friday, 19:30-21:00, Open Method ringing practice: 1st Monday of the month 19:30-21:00 & other Mondays are Handbell ringing: 18:30-20:00
- Facebook: facebook.com/Llandudno-Bell-Ringers-1509905445910224
- Email: (Stan Whittaker: tel. 01492 596796)
We have an active band of bellringers at Holy Trinity Church in the Parish of Llandudno and anyone younger or older is welcome to join us to learn this ancient, enjoyable and skilful activity.
Visitors, and visiting bellringers, are always welcome. We practice on Friday evenings which is convenient for anyone having a weekend break in Llandudno, this most pleasant of North Wales resorts.
N.B. Holy Trinity has its own “Pay & Display” car park which can be accessed in or out at the rear of the Church. It is available for use every day of the week, with Sunday mornings being reserved for those attending services and the “Pay & Display” operating from 1pm.