CCCBR Sponsors an ART Award for University Societies!
The Central Council of Church Bell Ringers has chosen to sponsor an award for University societies!
The ART Award for a University Society that has made a Significant Contribution to Promoting Ringing to Younger People”.
I’ve heard the prize money will be significant (possibly £500) and “…may be spent in a flexible manner, to be agreed with the winners, so that value is added to the group / activities undertaken by the winners“.
Don’t be put off by the long application form: University Ringing Societies 2017 Application Form. Just write down anything that makes you proud to belong to a university ringing society such as:
- Is it a friendly and welcoming atmosphere?
- Is it the fellowship and sense of belonging?
- What encourages you to go along to the society events?
- Does everyone (experienced & less experienced) feel included in events?
- Was your freshers’ fair particularly successful this year?
- (silly question I know) Do you go to the pub before/afterwards?
- Have you had a big influx of novice freshers & you’re training them?
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!
…for more information and advice how to enter: ringingteachers.org/recognition/awards.